Safe recycling services, Head Office based in Hamilton, New Zealand.
For world class metal recycling, speak to GMS. Our team deal with a wide range of clients, locally and internationally, and offer individualised solutions for a range of metal recycling services in New Zealand. Our experts deal with logistics, commodities, trading and auditing.
New Zealand's expert metal recyclers
If you or your company has recycling needs in New Zealand or internationally, turn to the metal recyclers with the global reach. Call today and find out why we are the preferred metal recyclers for businesses in Hamilton, across the nation and across the world.Staff Profiles
A trusted company
Global Metal Solutions (GMS) are a recognised leader in terms of innovation and integrity, privately owned with the capabilities of a large corporate enterprise. This in turn enables us to tend to our customers’ needs in a: professional, personal and efficient manner, whilst being equipped with the processing, sorting and marketing capabilities to provide you the maximum value for your commodities.
Why choose us? The GMS Recycling service difference.
GMS Recycling is proud to offer the very best in metal recycling and consultancy services.
You can depend on our experts for:
- Scrap processing best practices
- Problem solving innovations
- Timely accurate market updates and information
- Free, no obligation onsite consultation
- Prompt proactive pickups, service and reporting
- Provision of specialised facilities and equipment
- Transportation and other logistic solutions
- Customised accounting and reporting procedures
- Sustainable environmental and safety practices
- Continuous quality improvements
- Total business integrity, honesty, hard work, organisation, courtesy and communication
When you deal with us, you can expect the most professional metal solutions team in New Zealand. Our business provides a best-in-class service to all of our national and international clients.
Call us today for more information on the services that we can offer you.